We are looking for additional teaching staff with ability to teach two of the following subjects: English/literature, Kiswahili, Mathematics, Physics, C.R.E, History, Biology, Chemistry, Agriculture, Business studies and Geography.
We offer the 8-4-4 curriculum with added life skills and mentorship to our students who are less privileged in our society. We seek teachers who see the talent and value in a profession that helps mould the future leaders of Kenya.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor‘s degree, preferably in education or Postgraduate diploma in education or diploma in education plus teaching experience.
- Must possess an ability to work independently, take initiative and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have mature judgment and decision-making ability.
- A proof of good track record.
- Those with TSC No.s will be given priority.
Teachers with interest and experience in other co-curricular activities (e.g. PE, Arts, Sports, Music and Drama etc) will have an added advantage.If you meet the demands of the above and are willing to join a high quality and hardworking staff, we want your application, CV and Personal letter indicating your Salary expectation; sent by e-mail before the 17th of July 2013. Mark your application under “Subject” in your e-mail as “Secondary School” .
E-mail your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comInterviews will be held at the Secondary School from the 19th of July 2013 and onwards for those short listed.